E-Health ECG code for Arduino UNO Rev 3 is not working ?? Urgent Help Needed

Hello,

I am just working on a project with the E-Health V2.0 for ECG monitoring with Arduino UNO Rev 3 board. Every time I upload the code with the eHealth.h library, it gives an error of compiling. I have installed the library in a correct order and tried working it since last few weeks. The code was taken from the already given code eHealth website but still is not working.

I have to complete my project in next week so an urgent help is needed to make my ECG code work for the E-health with Arduino.

Please any help would much appreciated.

Thanks

ECGExampleSerial.ino (1.77 KB)

Can you urgently tell us what the error message was? Use copy-paste, don't try to read it yourself.

Arduino: 1.6.13 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

In file included from C:\Users\Saad\Documents\Arduino\sketch_mar29b\sketch_mar29b.ino:2:0:

C:\Users\Saad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\eHealth/eHealthDisplay.h:149:15: error: 'prog_uint8_t' has not been declared

PROGMEM prog_uint8_t *array);

^

C:\Users\Saad\Documents\Arduino\libraries\eHealth/eHealthDisplay.h:149:29: warning: 'progmem' attribute ignored [-Wattributes]

PROGMEM prog_uint8_t *array);

^

exit status 1 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Dont know if I am uploading the code the right way or missing few things out ?? Please help me out !