EAGLE PCB design arduino connectors

Hi Guys,
I'm creating a little PCB with some circuits I built for a project. In this board I'll have about 10 inputs including ground and power supply which I want to be the same as the ones on the Arduino so I can easily interface them with some wires I'm using that fit perfectly. Which component can I add or library should I download in EAGLE to do that?
Thank you for your help!

Adafruit and Sparkfun both have Eagle libraries available iwth components that are useful to hobbyists, including Arduino connector layouts for making shields.

Google will find more of them - lots of people have made slightly different versions.

You could also just draw it yourself - you gotta start making your own parts sooner or later.

elt93:
Hi Guys,
I'm creating a little PCB with some circuits I built for a project. In this board I'll have about 10 inputs including ground and power supply which I want to be the same as the ones on the Arduino so I can easily interface them with some wires I'm using that fit perfectly. Which component can I add or library should I download in EAGLE to do that?
Thank you for your help!

Hi!

What Arduino are you using in your project?