Eagle symbols needed

Anybody know of a symbol for this 3.5mm jack or this lighted switch?

http://products.cui.com/CUI_SJ-3523-SMT_Datasheet.pdf?fileID=7777

http://www.e-switch.com/Portals/0/Series_Pdf/LP2.pdf

I went thru tons of eagle libraries and did not see them.

Thanks

Don't know of a symbol off of the top of my head, but then, those datasheets you linked has everything in it you need to create your own. Are you not able to do that with the measurements provided, or are you trying to avoid re-inventing the wheel if a package already exists? I can probably whip them up if you want.

Trying to not re-invent - and I'm also awful at it, I rarely make one and its a struggle everytime, like doing a tutorial from scratch. mmcp42 in England has made a few for me, he whips them out amazingly fast!

Yeah, gimme minute, I can draw it out (if he doesn't beat me to the punch.)

Well, he's in England, much later at night :) Course, getting to be mornging now. Gotta get to bed myself ...

So what happens when you’ve been running the whole day only 3 hours of sleep because yesterday you worked for 22 hours straight? Yup, I fell asleep, sitting here, staring at my screen. I can’t guarantee the attached is 100% accurate. For certain, the 3524 isn’t … datasheet shows pins 1, 2, 3, 4 in the schematic, but the package drawing shows pads 1, 2, 3, and 10 … So I don’t know if you’re supposed to connect pin 4 to pad 10, so I lef tit unconnected, which means you can’t use the schematic part because of that unconnected pad. But the 3523 should be fine. WTF is the tip switch for anyway?!

SJ-352X.zip (1.91 KB)

ok you win but then I didn't see the question before the answer appeared!

Yes, figured I'd ask the community & not pester you personally every time :) I do need the lighted switch symbol still, if you don't mind?

And I think skyjumper might be asking for a Linear Technology part, a boost regulator chip, I don't have the number handy. Supposed to generate up to 400mA from super capacitor to allow clean shutdown during power loss by really sucking the capacitor dry vs just stopping when it got down to ~3.8V for a 16 MHZ part - can still have usable voltage to work with as the cap goes down to 1.5V or something down there. He was checking to see if LT had an eagle symbol themselves first.

I just woke up ... got a good 10 hours of sleep at least. Now to try and catch up.

aha
LP2 attached
cheers
Mike

LP2.lbr (6.12 KB)

CrossRoads: Yes, figured I'd ask the community & not pester you personally every time :) I do need the lighted switch symbol still, if you don't mind?

And I think skyjumper might be asking for a Linear Technology part, a boost regulator chip, I don't have the number handy. Supposed to generate up to 400mA from super capacitor to allow clean shutdown during power loss by really sucking the capacitor dry vs just stopping when it got down to ~3.8V for a 16 MHZ part - can still have usable voltage to work with as the cap goes down to 1.5V or something down there. He was checking to see if LT had an eagle symbol themselves first.

get him to let me know what he wants cheers Mike

Thanks to you both! Will download & check them out tonight.

Almost the same … choose your poison. Oh, I added the three variants in mine, 6mm, 8.6mm, and 11mm. The land pattern is exactly the same, it’s the silk screen that’s larger for the 11mm. The 6mm and 8.6mm are identical.

switch-lp2.lbr (10.2 KB)