Earthshine Electronics

Has anybody ever ordered anything from earthshine electronics in the UK? I live in california and i ordered an arduino uno starter kit and they said they shipped it November 23 2010 but i still have not recieved anything. Is this a reliable website?

Yes we are a reliable website. We cannot vouch for the postal services though.

Please email me at sales@earthshineelectronics.com and we will sort this out for you. Thanks.

Yes we are a reliable website. We cannot vouch for the postal services though.

Haha I knew that was coming :D

Yeah they're not going to rob you of your money or anything.

It’s crazy how long some things take from the Uk to the US. Typically it is around a week, but recently a customers order took 7 weeks to arrive !! That’s just nuts. I know for a fact it left the UK about 3 days after posting so what the USPS where doing with it after that god only knows. ::slight_smile: Thankfully such occurences are not all that common.

It took a very long time for them to get a Duemilanove board to me, and I'm in the UK! They insisted it had been posted, but when I eventually got it, it had actually been sent a couple of days earlier! I wouldn't have minded if they had said in the first place that it would be delayed a couple of weeks. The price was very good, though, and it was a good quality board.

I blame customs and slow boats across the Atlantic. ;)

It’s why you guys lost the empire. :wink:

Bah, we gave too much back…and we still ended up stuck with Wales!

It is the US customs mucking things up.

a customers order took 7 weeks to arrive !!

I've sent a parcel to the US once, took over 6 months to reach its destination. No, you didn't read that wrong, I didn't mean 6 days, nor did I mean 6 weeks, I do in fact mean months. While we gave up on it (after doing some effort) after 2 months, it shocked us even more that it showed up 4 months after we last spoke of it...

While my case is probably a fairly extreme example, massive delays for stuff going into the US isn't all that awkward. I wouldn't expect it, but it can happen.

And yet I've bought dozens of things on E-bay from asia sellers and they almost all come 10-11 days on the nose, I few in 14 days. I think it's all the tea breaks you guys take. Hell it takes two weeks for stuff from Canada to get to me, so it has to be a commonwealth thingee/problem. ;)

I think customs like the arduino's so much, they started tinkering and forgot time. And now they are figuring out how to straighten all the wires of all resistors again :)