Easy cloud platform to store status request for remote relays

Can anyone suggest an easy "cloud" platform that I can use to send status change requests to remote relays?
I said "cloud" but I don't really need to keep any history, only the latest update is usable for me.
Ideally using RESTful API's

My idea is having a web or app tool that basically sends http://xxxxx/xxx/chan=YY/Key=ZZ/Status=1
and have my remote sensor check his required status by something like http://xxxx/chan=YY/Key=ZZ?
and it would receive a 0 or 1 depending on the latest status sent to it.

Something like what SONOFF probably uses inside

Ideally free, but if the price is reasonable, I'd be fine with it too.

Thanks

dweet.io
I use it to post last readings from several different sensors etc on the home network and then can access them from work (or anywhere) without having to open ports or have any direct access to my home network.

Ok; i've checked their website and FAQ and at first it looks close to what Im looking for.

So for what I have read, I can write or read a "thing", it will be open to everyone unless I pay $2 for each thing a month, in which case it will need a key parameter to be accessed, right?

And I will always have the latest dweet stored for at least 24h and if I pay it will be 30 days, right?

Thanks Riva

edugimeno:
So for what I have read, I can write or read a "thing", it will be open to everyone unless I pay $2 for each thing a month, in which case it will need a key parameter to be accessed, right?
The 'thing' will be open for anyone to read on the free version but having a good 'thing' name (I use GUID's) will reduce the chance of people stumbling upon it and you can always obfuscate the payload.

And I will always have the latest dweet stored for at least 24h and if I pay it will be 30 days, right?
The free version stores the last 5 'things' for 24 hours.

Ok, I only need the very latest (1) dweet, and if it is older than 24H to me it means something is not working good..:slight_smile:
So I guess this would work for me, I will have to give it a try!
Thanks again!