Easy view topics i've posted in.

Request:

Could a link to view "topics started by me" be put maybe in the profile drop down, at the footer, or somewhere visible. I know how to get to that page, but i do think there should be something more user friendly.

The only way I can find stuff is to use my name as part of a Google search of the Forum

I would certainly like to see the ability to get a list of all the Threads I contribute to (not just the ones I start - I bookmark them).

At the moment one can only get a list of one's own posts - but there are too many of them. A list of Threads would be much more useful. Other Forums have that feature.

...R

Robin2:
The only way I can find stuff is to use my name as part of a Google search of the Forum

I would certainly like to see the ability to get a list of all the Threads I contribute to (not just the ones I start - I bookmark them).

At the moment one can only get a list of one's own posts - but there are too many of them. A list of Threads would be much more useful. Other Forums have that feature.

...R

You can robin...

This is a generic link and if I click, it shows my topics, if you click, you'll see your topics.
https://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics

Thanks @pYro_65, I had not noticed that option.

But I can't figure how it is sorting things.

It is not listing them by date of my most recent post.

And it is not listing them by date of the most recent post in the Thread - which would probably be best.

As I write this it is showing at the top of the list a Thread that I was the last poster in and that was on July 28 - two days ago.

What about all the more recent Threads I contributed to.

...R

Its a list of threads you started and its ordered by the thread start date in descending order, like your post view.

What it seems you are explaining is your 'show posts' page: http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts

If you want a list of threads, then just look at the post titles.

pYro_65:
Its a list of threads you started

My mistake - sorry. I had forgotten that I started a Thread with a similar title to another and I thought it was listing the Thread I had not started.

As I said in Reply #1, I bookmark the Threads I start so I don't need the Forum to find them.

I would like the Forum to list the Threads I contribute to regardless of who started them

...R