Ebay annoyance

I have been trying to order something for one day delivery , i am willing to pay the extra.
However despite searching through hundreds of ads , every one seems to offer 'free' delivery at economy rate only.

Anyone know of a way to get around this without spending an inordinate amount of time ?

On the left side of the eBay search window there is a "Guaranteed Delivery" filter, where you can select "1 Day Shipping". There may or may not be any listings that offer this but at least it will make finding that very fast.

You could try contacting some sellers and asking them if they can ship it 1 day. The annoyance with that is that it might take them some time to reply, and you seem like you're in a hurry to get it.

If eBay doesn't have anything you could check Amazon. I think you actually need to start checkout before you can select the shipping option you want and not all sellers offer one day shipping. However, I think any product sold by Amazon.com does. There is a "Seller" search filter but it doesn't show up on every search. In a quick test it didn't appear when I was in the "All" department but as soon as I selected a specific department the Seller filter showed up.

pert:
On the left side of the eBay search window there is a "Guaranteed Delivery" filter, where you can select "1 Day Shipping". There may or may not be any listings that offer this but at least it will make finding that very fast.

You could try contacting some sellers and asking them if they can ship it 1 day. The annoyance with that is that it might take them some time to reply, and you seem like you're in a hurry to get it.

Thanks Pert , any chance of a screenshot as i cannot seem to find it.
I am on the UK website.

I have solved this through Amazon using one day delivery to a locker.

Would be useful to know .
Should not have made a promise knowing i had the relevant bit of kit that seems to have grown legs.
Embarrassing and expensive mistake. >:(

Here’s the screenshot:
Clipboard01.png
I’m on ebay.com. At the bottom of the search filters box there is a link “More refinements”. If you don’t see it on the main page, the “Guaranteed Delivery” filter might be in there.

Thank you.

The only options i get are free delivery or click and collect , neither of which suit my purpose as they take more than one day.
Are you in the US ?

Yes, I'm in the US.