Eclipse support for Due

I've been scouring the interwebs and can't find an answer to what is likely to stupid mistake on my part…

I've been using Eclipse with the AVR plug-in and Jantje's Arduino Eclipse Plug-in to successfully develop for the Uno and Mega. However the Due is giving me grief. Would greatly appreciate anyone's suggestions about what I'm doing wrong.

---Setup---
Running on Mac OS-X 10.7.5:
32 bit Eclipse Juno (tried Kepler too)
Latest 2.1.04 of the Arduino eclipse plug-in
Arduino IDE 1.5.2 (tried 1.5.4 too)

---Problem---
When I create an Eclipse project targeting any AVR board I can compile without problem.
When I create an Eclipse project targeting the Due the system can't seen to run MAKE or the equivalent for the Due.

I get the error below which is pretty self explanatory but I can't figure out what to do from here.

Can anyone point out what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for reading this far.
-Devon

08:38:55 **** Incremental Build of configuration Release for project BlinkTestDue ****
make all
Cannot run program "make": Unknown reason

Error: Program "make" not found in PATH
PATH=[/Applications/Arduino-1.5.2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/bin/:/Applications/Arduino-1.5.2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/arm-none-eabi/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin]

08:38:55 Build Finished (took 51ms)

can you make a copy of /Applications/Arduino-1.5.2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/make to
/Applications/Arduino-1.5.2.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/tools/g++_arm_none_eabi/bin/
And tell me what the outcome is?
Best regards
Jantje

That did it!

You are awesome.

I'm confident that I didn't play around with those files so not sure how MAKE went on walkabout. Maybe it's not just me.

I just paypaled you a token of my appreciation.

Thanks again.
-Devon

I checked the installation file of arduino for mac.
My conclusion is that It is not related to you. It is a bug in the plugin which seems to only manifests on mac.
Linux seems to have make anyway and I just tested on windows. It works there as well.
So it is something overlooked on the mac in the plugin during testing.
Thanks for the token of appreciation
The problem is logged here: due compilation does not find make file on mac · Issue #68 · Sloeber/arduino-eclipse-plugin · GitHub
Note stick to 1.5.2 for now. 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 will never be supported by the plugin and discussions for 1.5.5 and later are still ongoing with the arduino core team.

Best regards
Jantje

Jantje:
Note stick to 1.5.2 for now. 1.5.3 and 1.5.4 will never be supported by the plugin and discussions for 1.5.5 and later are still ongoing with the arduino core team.

Jantje,

On your webpage (http://eclipse.baeyens.it/) it still says:

The latest version for Arduino IDE 1.5.X beta is 2.1.0.4 beta.

Maybe you should change that.

Currently i am working on linking of Arduino 1.5.2 and Eclipse Juno with Eclipse plugin for Arduino.
Install New Software is successful.
But when i try Windows -> preference and try to give path of Arduino installation OK button is not activating.

Attached imaged.

on top it states "Arduino folder is not correct"
That is why you do not get OK enabled.
Jantje

I have given the correct path. One question we need install the Arduino ide or unzipped folder is ok?
When i try to give path of 1.0 version OK button is enabled.