EEPROM

Hello all, I have a generial question. I would like to create a project that has a 16X2 LCD, 4X3 keypad, and serial RFID reader. I would like to have it have a master code that will add and remove the RFID access cards. I would like to store the RFID cards in the EEPROM in a way that I would be able to remove them without the RFID cards. Can this be done? I have been searching the internet and reading about EEPROM but I have not found anything that would help me in this matter.

Thank you for any help that anyone can give.

You have to connect some unrelated information to proceed. That is how invention works. It's like wanting to make a chess board out of cheese, and searching the internet for "chess" and "cheese" doesn't find anything but chess and cheese.

Your first job is to find out how RFID codes can be represented in a computer, your second is how to store those codes in EEPROM.

But you should try using the search window on the forum, it will find any previous threads on this topic.

I have been searching the internet and reading about EEPROM but I have not found anything that would help me in this matter.

You need to see, Open access RFID control
https://code.google.com/p/open-access-control/