EEPROMex conflict EEPROManything.

Hello. I want to repeat this construction, but I get a compilation error. I tried a lot of different ways and libraries, but I get this error. How can you solve it? What are the ways?

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 10), Плата:"Arduino Nano, ATmega328"

In file included from C:\Users\Kotik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\EEPROMEx/EEPROMAnything.h:6:0,

from C:\Users\Kotik\Desktop\Arduino_Gainclone_1_3\Arduino_Gainclone_1_3.ino:9:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\EEPROM\src/EEPROM.h:145:20: error: conflicting declaration 'EEPROMClass EEPROM'

static EEPROMClass EEPROM;

^

In file included from C:\Users\Kotik\Desktop\Arduino_Gainclone_1_3\Arduino_Gainclone_1_3.ino:4:0:

C:\Users\Kotik\Documents\Arduino\libraries\EEPROMEx/EEPROMex.h:166:22: note: previous declaration as 'EEPROMClassEx EEPROM'

extern EEPROMClassEx EEPROM;

^

exit status 1
Ошибка компиляции для платы Arduino Nano.

Этот отчёт будет иметь больше информации с
включенной опцией Файл -> Настройки ->
"Показать подробный вывод во время компиляции"

Try this:
change line 4 of the sketch from:

#include <EEPROMex.h>

to:

//#include <EEPROMex.h>

I don’t see that the EEPROMex library is used anywhere in that code. Also, note that for the most part the EEPROMex and EEPROMAnything libraries are no longer useful as the standard EEPROM library included with the Arduino IDE does everything they do. I understand that you’re just trying to get pre-written code to work and it may be less work to just use the outdated libraries rather than trying to update the code.

Pert, thank you. I just deleted this line. I do not yet have the proper experience for code analysis. But I plan to add one more simple function to this code.

Ikotkin: I just deleted this line.

Did it fix the error?

pert: Did it fix the error?

At this stage, yes, error solved. But I still can not check in the hardware. Only in 10 days I will be at home and will be solder and flashing :)