EF02037 shield pinouts?

Hi guys, I tried to get my EF02037 shield working with my uno board and a 16x2 display. When I plugged the EF02037 into the UNO board I just got random things on the LCD display, so although unconventional I thought I would physically wire it to try and resolve any issues of bad connections etc.

Does anyone know (or know where I can find) the pins the EF020237 shield actually uses?

Many thanks

Andy

FullSizeRender.jpg

(deleted)

http://www.elecfreaks.com/store/canbus-shield-p-746.html

Scroll down to Documents: > Schematics.
Leo..

Laughable that the OP who bought the shield cannot be bothered to search for this information himself.

Next question, which pins are used?
Leo..

Wawa:
Micro:bit Kit | micro:bit Factory Products | ELECFREAKS

Scroll down to Documents: > Schematics.
Leo..

Thank you Leo, I found that but seem to remember I could use Digital pins 2,3,4,5 for the LCD display, but not sure if they are (needed) for data transfer to the EF02037 shield, looking at the "shield connect" diagram it looks like only 3 pins are unused by the EF02037 (12,13,14) (not sure why the diagram pin outs are labeled 1-16 and the board is labeled 0-15 lol)

Any help would be appreciated (sorry I'm pretty new to Arduino stuff)

ieee488:
Laughable that the OP who bought the shield cannot be bothered to search for this information himself.

And the award for the most helpful response of the day goes to..... ieee488 :slight_smile: