First of all, my project is to make a "box" in the basement with:
- LCD display that shows humidity and temperature in the room (DHT22).
- Manual operation of a relay that turns on/off heater (Blynk).
- RGB LED that shows difference states.
- LDR sencor that turns off LCD backlight when i not in the room (when the light is off)
- An internal temperature sensor that messure heat inside the box and give me a message via Blynk when the temperature is too high (DS18B20)
PS! Under the board i have two rails. One for all +5v and one for all GND. All elements on the picture includet ESP32 will be powered by the 5V external power.
Allt that works on breadboard and the code is fine. But i think i have been thinking a little fast and forgotten that all this must connect together. I'm thing the space i tight... ?
All connections and soldering going to happend under the board. Sensors wil be connected to the contacts you se on the picure over later.
Nothing on the parts on the board is soldered and just put there for now.
Question is how i should route all the wires. I'm going ti use 0.7mm copper wire for routing and if it's get too cramped i have to solder wires directly.
I need som tips and tricks here, and maby also some suggestions on how i should place the parts on the board.