Electric Muscle Stimulation

Hi folks..i have planned to do a EMS machine ..i need complete assistance for the implementation of the project.. let me know the concepts of ems,Waveforms,Frequecny,Impulse ,Power,electrodes...

please post the links if possible..
thank you in Advance...

vignesh434:
let me know the concepts of ems

Makes little sense to me that you embarked on a project where you don't yet know the concepts. To me, Project Guidance means that you already have a reasonable idea of what you want to do, and are looking at the how. You put forward plan A and B for the how, and ask for Guidance on what others think of your approaches, and/or ask for other approaches you didn't think of.

But to ask a forum to provide you with even the concepts of the project is a bit of a cheek: that's the research you should have done first.

My opinion, any way.

thanks for ur reply..i had read all the cocnpts.. except the types of wavveforms generation ...

MOderator: Removed duplicate thread, please do not do post duplicates, that is wasting your time

vignesh434:
thanks for ur reply..i had read all the cocnpts.. except the types of wavveforms generation ...

Well, that may be something we may help with.
May - as waveforms are more part of analog electronics, and this board deals primarily with digital electronics.