Electronically Controlled Proportional Water Valve

Hello, I have never posted here before, so please be gentle. I'm looking for 2 electronically controlled proportional water valves to control the flow of hot and cold water in order to create a water stream with a constant temperature. All I can seem to find is several hundred dollar valves that would work. Would someone be able to help me find an electronically controlled proportional water valve that is under $50? Thanks!

Would someone be able to help me find an electronically controlled proportional water valve that is under $50?

I don’t think you’ll anything in that price range. Even if you build it yourself, it’s going to take a hefty servo motor.

An anti-scald valve is more in that price range and it’s a simple mechanical device with a spring that works off of hot & cold water pressure, rather than actually sensing temperature.

Google motorized valve

They are widely available.

…R

Depending on the temperature range there are thermostatic mixing valves for bathroom and kitchen use. I recon these can be modified for stepper motor control.

find a valve used in a waterheating system or just a simple valve you have.
put a servo motor from a modelshop on it.