Electronically dim 4 - 50W LEDs

Hello,

I am looking to create an electronic dimmer for a strong LED light that I built. I have some experience with creating simple circuits and am a programmer by trade but have never dealt with circuits with high voltage/amperage.

Here is a link to the LEDs that I own.

I am mostly concerned about the feasibility of project, the parts I will need (resistors, digital potentiometer,...) and not really concerned about the code.

Is the current for the light going to be too strong for the arduino?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

More specs would be nice but I would be thinking along the lines of a low-side MOSFET in the LED return path driven by a capable MOSFET driver at a reasonably low PWM frequency generated by the Arduino.

You have linked to ~100watt LEDs.
Four times 36volt@2.4/3.6Amp or 72volt@1.2/1.8Amp (whichever LEDs you have) is beyond hobby level.
Just buy the right mains powered constant current power supplies with DIM inputs.
Also note that LEDs like that needs a CPU-sized headsink with forced air cooling.
Leo..

I have already built the light and have been using successfully for over a year. The problem is the output is too high at times and I would like to electronically dim them to mimic natural sun patterns of gradually getting brighter until a point before returning to darkness over the afternoon.

have already built the light and have been using successfully for over a year

We can't tell you how to modify your power supply that we know nothing about!

Did you build or buy the power supply? If you built it, show us a schematic. If you bought it, is it dimmable?

Ya, I bought a dimmable Meanwell driver. The LEDs are wired in series.

Mains power stuff with lethal output voltages.
Are you sure you know what you're doing?
You might kill someone else.

Those drivers can be PWM dimmed with an opto coupler between Arduino and the DIM pins of the driver.
Collector/emitter of the opto to DIM+ and DIM- respectively.
Opto LED, with 1k current limiting resistor, driven from an Arduino PWM pin (not pin5 or pin6).
Leo..