Elekfreeks GSM breakout bord

I am trying to use the GSM breakout board. I'm using SotwareSerial to communicate with the module.
There is only one problem: the SoftwareSerial receive buffer is only 64 bytes long. This is not enough to get to the real SMS. Only the header and sender phone number is captured.

I found the SoftwareSerial.h file and know what to change.
My problem is that when I try to save the modified file I get an Access denied message.
It seems as though because this file is located in the "Program files (x86)" folder I don't have permission to change the file.

How can I get authorization to work in the SofwareSerial directory to be able to change the buffer setting and save the file to the original position?

This is not enough to get to the real SMS. Only the header and sender phone number is captured.

It IS enough, because you can read data far faster than it can arrive.

How can I get authorization to work in the SofwareSerial directory to be able to change the buffer setting and save the file to the original position?

You own the PC, don't you? Change permissions on the files or folders that you can't write to,

Two things:

1. The reason why I could not write to the original file is that I used MS Word to edit the file. When I used notpad++ to edit it everything worked fine.
    2.in the reading routine I just removed all processing during the reading process and then, using the bare bones to read the buffer, the 64 bytes was enough to read the whole SMS.

Thanks