Email, Logging into GMail with ATWINC1500

Hello. I would like to log into a Gmail account and send an email. I have an Adafruit feather M0 with wifi that uses the ATWINC1500. Most of the libraries I've seen are written for arduinos with the ESP8266. I've tried those but I get errors saying different .h files are missing and I'm starting to think that maybe those libraries are specific to the ESP8266 and something different is needed for the ATWINC1500? Any advice or direction pointing is much appreciated. Thank you.

the Arduino WiFi101 library. it is very good

That is a great library! I just didn't see any examples in there about sending emails... There is a great library with example code called EMailSender that uses the ESP8266. I didn't want to have to reinvent a lot of code if its already out there for the ATWINC1500....

pking2021:
That is a great library! I just didn't see any examples in there about sending emails... There is a great library with example code called EMailSender that uses the ESP8266. I didn't want to have to reinvent a lot of code if its already out there for the ATWINC1500....

you can use any example for any Arduino WiFi or Ethernet library

Hi! Interesting you say any example. I don't see any using the Gmail API, IMAP, or OAuth. Is there one option or example you'd recommend?

pking2021:
Hi! Interesting you say any example. I don't see any using the Gmail API, IMAP, or OAuth. Is there one option or example you'd recommend?

it is not a computer. you can sen email with SMTP

There is a good WiFiSSLClient example but I think GMail requires a TLS connection. Does anyone know if there is a TLS example?

pking2021:
There is a good WiFiSSLClient example but I think GMail requires a TLS connection. Does anyone know if there is a TLS example?

WiFiSSLClient