emax es08a

Hello all,

I'm a brand new Arduino user, my wife bought be a nice kit for Christmas and I'm having a lot of fun going through some of the projects that it came with. However one project I'm seeing some issues with, maybe anyway. It's a project that uses the sweep sketch, I changed it some just to more clearly see the issues that I was seeing when I used it as it came. And the issue seems to be that the servo takes a little time to get to its correct indexed location. For example the program may tell it to go to position 150 from 0, it will try to go to 150, but it will pass it by and stop, then slowly go to the correct 150 position. When vimeo gets done processing my video I will post a video example of what I'm talking about.

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but I have almost no experience with servos and little with electronics in general.

here is the video:
https://vimeo.com/56342659