ENC28J60 based module/Adapter pinouts .. need some help!

Hello everybody,
Sometime ago i did buy ENC28J60 based module/Adapter on eBAY with 2 x 6 PINs, I can not figure out the pinouts and can not find the schematic for this specific module! I would be thankful if anyone could help me figuring out the PINs or points me to the schematic.
best regards

http://data.hotsolder.co.uk/Modules/ENC28J60/

:) Many thanks .. and have a nice day!

Any Idea how to read the MAC address from the chip or assign a new MAC? Im trying to use it with Arduino … Ethernet library !! Thanks

I observed that when I connect the Ethernet module to a switch that has another PC connected to it and assign a random (MAC, IP addresses) to the module , the LED on the RJ45 (Module side) blinks in sync. with the LED (switch side) where the PC is connected!!! Whenever i use the PC browser both LEDs blink in Sync !!!

Any Idea how to read the MAC address from the chip or assign a new MAC? Im trying to use it with Arduino ... Ethernet library !! Thanks

That won't work. The Arduino Ethernet library only works with the Wiznet shields.

I did read that it can be done using PIC MCU and somes software. My knowledge of PIC MCU is minimal! Back to Arduino and Ethernet .. On the Ethernet shields page i did find this:

"Current Ethernet shields come with a sticker indicating the MAC address you should use with them. For older shields without a dedicated MAC address, inventing a random one should work, but don't use the same one for multiple boards."

http://arduino.cc/en/Guide/ArduinoEthernetShield

And finally i found this:

"the ENC28J60 does not have a pre-assigned MAC address, you
have to write it on MAADR0 to MAADR5 registers. If you are
using the MCHP TCP/IP stack, the MAC address is defined in
StackTsk.h and is sent to the ENC during the registers setup
on MacInit(). Microchip has a OUI (first 3 bytes of macaddr)
registered with IEEE = 00-04-a3. "

Finally did it :-) Using the EthernetShield library for Arduino / ECN28J60.h etc The trick is giving the Module a MAC address of a real NIC (Ethernet Card) in my case i assigned the Wiznet Mac address I have to the module and it worked!