Energize Relay from 3.3V

I am using arduino pro mini for a home automation project. I can swich an led on and off and now wants my electrical appliances to test. I have a relay JQC3FC(T73)DC6V which needs atleast 5V to energize and 3.3V is not sufficient enough for the relay to work properly.
Can someone guide me how to use 3.3V to energize this relay?

Use 5v to power the relay, switch it with a MOSFET rated for operation with 3.3v on the gate (in practice, this means a 2.5v (or lower) logic level MOSFET). Be sure to include the diode across the coil (band towards positive side) to clamp the inductive spike when you turn it off.

There are countless wiring tutorials for this sort of thing online - Hopefully what I posted will give you enough search terms to get you on the right track.

A “normal” transistor npn, BC547 or equivalent, with a 4.7k resistor at the base, load = relay with parallel diode connected to collector and Vcc, emitter to GND, will do. There are dozens, if not thousands of example schematics in the INet.

Danish_Javed:
Can someone guide me how to use 3.3V to energize this relay?

Previous posters have assumed you have a 5V power supply somewhere, is that true?

If not then you either make 5V from your 3V3 supply with a boost regulator. Or use a reed relay that can have a coil powered by 3V3.