Engine Gas Temperature Arduino

I´m trying do make a arduino reading low voltage (0v to 3v) and display this voltage from a milivoltage source like temperature (Type k sensor) on nokia lcd 5110.

Anyone knows how can I help me with this project? I don´t know how to convert the milivoltage into temperature in the code.

Is it necessary to use a voltage regulator in this case?

Is there any place to simulate this project? I use generally Tinkercad software but this don´t have Nokia Diplay to test.

Regards

"Anyone knows how can I help me with this project? I don´t know how to convert the milivoltage into temperature in the code."

You might use the forum search function and look for "analog map" for examples and previous projects.

I think zoomkat is referring to the MAP function

That allows you to scale readings to suit what you want them to reflect such as in a bar graph on a display eg. 0 to 100% etc.

cgbbruno: Anyone knows how can I help me with this project? I don´t know how to convert the milivoltage into temperature in the code.

Is it necessary to use a voltage regulator in this case?

Without any circuit or code, difficult to say exactly but most metering circuits require some sort of stable supply voltage.

You might need an amplifier. Check out Openenergy.org. I have no idea of what you might mean by simulator. The 5110 is fine for this purpose, runs on 3.3v, and the hello world example in the PCD8544 library is really all you need. If you need extra-large numbers, there are digital clock programmes that have them.

In order to read a thermocouple with an Arduino you need a cold junction reference and an amplifier like the module shown here.