Error about Teensy

Dear all,
I am a beginner with Arduino codes and I am trying to understand the following error message;

"Sorry, ILI9341_t3 does not work with Teensy 2.0 or Teensy++ 2.0. Use Adafruit_ILI9341."

I dont understand What this means. I just try use Adafruit_ILI9341, but doesn'tt work anyway.

Thank you for any help.

Cesar

Your wiring is wrong and/or your code is wrong, but you have shared niether so I don't know how we can help.

Read the how to use this forum-please read stickies to see how to post code and some advice on how to get the most from this forum.

The message seems clear enough.

What happens when you use the Adafruit_ILI9341 library ?

How about posting your code and the full text of any error messages ?

When I try to use Adafruit_ILI9341, just keep the error message.

The code is in attachment

Thanks

ThermalCamera.ino (23.4 KB)

But you still have not posted the error message(s). We need to see the entire text of the message(s). Paraphrasing the error messages leaves out important information. The IDE makes it easy with a copy error messages button. Copy the messages and post them in code tags.

This more 9000 characters
How can I do this?

The error messages are over 9000 characters? My goodness. If the code is more than 9000 chacters it is OK to attach it like you did.

I’m not sure, but if the Adafruit_ILI9341 library is not distributed with the Arduino IDE, did you download and install that library?

Here is a PDF in attachment

Error.pdf (187 KB)

Which Arduino board are you using ?

Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560

From the attached code:

MCU                       https://www.amazon.com/[b]Teensy-3-2[/b]-with-pins/dp/B015QUPO5Y/ref=sr_1_2?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1510373806&sr=1-2&keywords=teensy+3.2

Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560

I don't know if code written for a Teensy 3.2 will compile for a Mega2560.

You're right. I think it starts to make sense to me.
Thanks for your help.

Cesar