error compilacion: avr-g++: error: missing filename after '-o'

Hola estoy tratando de agregar un shield yun a un arduino UNO.
Estoy tratando de hacer una prueba con uno de los ejemplos ConsolePixel pero me sale este error:

Arduino:1.6.6 (Windows 10), Placa:"Arduino Yún"

avr-g++: error: missing filename after '-o'

exit status 1
Error de compilación
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OneWire: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OneWire
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RTC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RTC
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master: C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire: C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTC: C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTC
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OneWire: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\OneWire
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RTC: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\RTC
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master: C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\DS3232RTC-master
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire: C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\OneWire
Libreria invalidad encontrada en C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTC: C:\Users\Elio\Documents\Arduino\libraries\RTC

Este informe podría tener más información con
  "Mostrar salida detallada durante la compilación"
  activala desde Archivo > Preferencias

Este es el codigo ejemplo:

#include <Console.h>

const int ledPin = 13; // the pin that the LED is attached to
char incomingByte;      // a variable to read incoming Console data into

void setup() {
  Bridge.begin();   // Initialize Bridge
  Console.begin();  // Initialize Console

// Wait for the Console port to connect
  while (!Console);

Console.println("type H or L to turn pin 13 on or off");

// initialize the LED pin as an output:
  pinMode(ledPin, OUTPUT);
}

void loop() {
  // see if there's incoming Console data:
  if (Console.available() > 0) {
    // read the oldest byte in the Console buffer:
    incomingByte = Console.read();
    Console.println(incomingByte);
    // if it's a capital H (ASCII 72), turn on the LED:
    if (incomingByte == 'H') {
      digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH);
    }
    // if it's an L (ASCII 76) turn off the LED:
    if (incomingByte == 'L') {
      digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW);
    }
  }
}

Que error tengo? gracias por cualquier ayuda.

Saludos

I hope you can read English, since you posted in Spanish:-

This is a common problem.
@pert usually addresses it like so:-

pert:
The error is caused by using Arduino AVR Boards 1.6.10 with Arduino IDE 1.6.6, they are incompatible. The solution is to either:

• Upgrade to Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or 1.6.8
  • Install Arduino AVR Boards 1.6.9 using Boards Manager(Tools > Board > Boards Manager... > Arduino AVR Boards(click on it) > Select version > 1.6.9 > Install) - I've had problems reinstalling the previous Arduino AVR Boards version with Boards Manager so you may have to reinstall the Arduino IDE if you can't compile after going back to Arduino AVR Boards 1.6.9.

Just an update on that statement, Arduino AVR Boards 1.6.11 is also incompatible with Arduino IDE 1.6.6. That combination will cause the same error.

pert:
Just an update on that statement, Arduino AVR Boards 1.6.11 is also incompatible with Arduino IDE 1.6.6. That combination will cause the same error.

Thanks pert, I'll add that to the message in future. :slight_smile:
(I have it in a text document to copy/paste whenever I see this problem.)

I have one of those files too, I also just changed:

• Upgrade to Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or 1.6.8

to

• Upgrade to Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or greater

Thanks for all the help you give the Arduino community OldSteve!
Per

pert:
I have one of those files too, I also just changed

Upgrade to Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or 1.6.8
to
Upgrade to Arduino IDE 1.6.7 or greater

I just made the same change to my file.

Thanks for all the help you give the Arduino community OldSteve!
Per

The Arduino community helped me when I was getting started, so I'm just returning the favour. :slight_smile:
(Got nothing better to do most of the time now that I'm retired anyway. :smiley: )