Error Compiling, don´t know, what´s wrong...

Hi,
At the Moment I´m working on an MQTT-Communication with an ESP8266.
Now that I think, I´ve finished the Code, the IDE is saying, that an Error occured while compiling.
If anybody knows a solution i would be verry happy!
I wrote the error and Code down below

LHix

The error Looks like this:

Arduino: 1.8.1 (Windows Store 1.8.1.0) (Windows 10), Board: “NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module), 80 MHz, 115200, 4M (3M SPIFFS)”

In file included from C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson.hpp:12:0,

from C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson.h:8,

from C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/ArduinoJson.h:8,

from C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\sketch_esp_mqtt_json\sketch_esp_mqtt_json.ino:4:

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/JsonObject.hpp: In instantiation of ‘ArduinoJson::Internals::ListArduinoJson::JsonPair::node_type* ArduinoJson::JsonObject::findNode(TStringRef) const [with TStringRef = const int&; ArduinoJson::Internals::ListArduinoJson::JsonPair::node_type = ArduinoJson::Internals::ListNodeArduinoJson::JsonPair]’:

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/JsonObject.hpp:300:47: required from ‘typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type ArduinoJson::JsonObject::get_impl(TStringRef) const [with TStringRef = const int&; TValue = int; typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type = int]’

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/JsonObject.hpp:168:48: required from ‘typename ArduinoJson::TypeTraits::EnableIf<(! ArduinoJson::TypeTraits::IsArray::value), typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type>::type ArduinoJson::JsonObject::get(const TString&) const [with TValue = int; TString = int; typename ArduinoJson::TypeTraits::EnableIf<(! ArduinoJson::TypeTraits::IsArray::value), typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type>::type = int]’

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/JsonObjectSubscript.hpp:64:36: required from ‘typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type ArduinoJson::JsonObjectSubscript::as() const [with TValue = int; TStringRef = const int&; typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type = int]’

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/Deserialization/…/JsonVariantBase.hpp:63:35: required from ‘const typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type ArduinoJson::JsonVariantBase::as() const [with T = int; TImpl = ArduinoJson::JsonObjectSubscript<const int&>; typename ArduinoJson::Internals::JsonVariantAs::type = int]’

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/Deserialization/…/JsonVariantBase.hpp:58:14: required from ‘ArduinoJson::JsonVariantBase::operator T() const [with T = int; TImpl = ArduinoJson::JsonObjectSubscript<const int&>]’

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\sketch_esp_mqtt_json\sketch_esp_mqtt_json.ino:177:16: required from here

C:\Users\Lukas\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ArduinoJson/include/ArduinoJson/JsonObject.hpp:291:77: error: ‘equals’ is not a member of ‘ArduinoJson::Internals::StringTraits<const int&, void>’

if (Internals::StringTraits::equals(key, node->content.key))

^

exit status 1
Fehler beim Kompilieren für das Board NodeMCU 1.0 (ESP-12E Module).
(The last line :“Error while compiling for the Board NodeMCU 1.0”)

And the Script i wrote:

It was to Long, so her´s a Link…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EddwSupM4hu0rAbHpDhk9vpHaTloywZkB-4oSBYrnVM/edit?usp=sharing