Error compiling for board Adafruit Circuit Playground/Arduino Uno

Hi Guys! I am trying to upload a sketch to my Adafruit Bluefruit Feather. When uploading a blink sketch or anything small, it works fine, but when I try to upload my larger sketch, it gives me this error message:

Arduino: 1.8.13 (Windows 10), Board: “Adafruit Circuit Playground”

Warning: Board breadboard:avr:atmega328bb doesn’t define a ‘build.board’ preference. Auto-set to: AVR_ATMEGA328BB

unable to create a folder to save the sketch: mkdir sketch: Access is denied.

Error compiling for board Adafruit Circuit Playground.

Sorry for no code, but when I try to upload it, it says it is over the 9000 character limit.

Thanks for any help!

Also, I have been using multiple tabs for the libraries and the majority of the errors seem to start then. Thanks again!

This sort of error could be caused by your antivirus software. Try TEMPORARILY disabling your antivirus for a single compilation to see if the problem goes away, then turn the antivirus back on. If the problem doesn't occur with the antivirus off you will need to adjust the settings of your antivirus to whitelist the appropriate file, folder, or process so it doesn't interfere with compilation.

Please be cautious about working without an antivirus. This is only about temporarily disabling it for a quick test. If you don't feel comfortable doing that, fine. You can try going straight to configuring the antivirus to whitelist the Arduino software.

Thanks! I'll try that!