error compiling for board arduino/genuino uno

hello all ,
I was trying for Arduino orientation in processing 3.3.6. I have used Madgwick library to code for the same. But it has been showing error named " error compiling for board arduino/genuino". Following is the Attachment of both code and error.
Plz help me.
Thank you

error.txt (3.56 KB)

code.txt (2.22 KB)

Whenever possible you should post error messages and code directly to the forum so we don’t need to download files just to see if we have a chance at helping you. When the length exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit it’s acceptable to post it as an attachment but yours does not so you’re only hurting your chances at getting help.

Please always use code tags (</> button on the toolbar) when posting code or error/warning messages.

From Arduino - CurieIMU

Compatible with Arduino and Genuino 101 only

The CurieIMU library is only compatible with the Arduino/Genuino 101 board. You’re compiling for the Arduino/Genuino Uno. If you actually have a 101 then you need to select Tools > Board > Arduino/Genuino 101. If you have an Uno then you won’t be able to use this library.

while posting error for the next time , I will take care of all those things. Thank you for your help.now it has been compiled successfully.