Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

When i upload the cone on arduino,i have this error .How can i solve this error . The error given below:

Arduino: 1.8.6 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

C:\Users\AISHAA~1\AppData\Local\Temp\ccKAbp0w.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `begin':

C:\Users\Aisha Anam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PulseSensorPlayground-master\src/PulseSensorPlayground.cpp:55: undefined reference to `PulseSensorPlayground::UsingInterrupts'

C:\Users\Aisha Anam\Documents\Arduino\libraries\PulseSensorPlayground-master\src/PulseSensorPlayground.cpp:56: undefined reference to `PulseSensorPlaygroundSetupInterrupt()'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

exit status 1 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Hello,

This may be a problem with the library reference,

The error is related to the keywords “undefined reference to”,

You may also find help by searching on Google for “arduino undefined reference to”:

https://www.google.com/search?q=arduino+undefined+reference+to

Maybe this might help:

You shouldn’t need to do this:

#include <…\libraries\TimerOne\TimerOne.h>

Instead:

#include <TimerOne.h>

@Anam123

You might have an incorrectly installed library or you have an example installed in the libraries folder. Please post links where you found the code.

@rtek1000

You shouldn't need to do this:

Something like that can be required when you have a library installed in the src directory of your project. In that case one includes like below

#include "src/myLib/myLib.h"