error compiling for board arduino mega ((error message attached))

Okay, I’m a total noob and need all the help that I can get. Here’s the deal: arduino mega 2560, w5100 ethernet shield, tinkerkit dmx shield, wireless linksys router, ipad. Trying to make a simple dmx controller that uses DMXSimple and OSC. Downloaded the DMXSimple library and the OSC library off of github ((the recotana one)). Anytime I try to do anything with OSC it gives me this error message, including load an example or include the library: ((attached file))

arduino.pdf (52.6 KB)

"/Users/caseyburdick/Downloads/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/tools/avr/bin/avr-g++" -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -fpermissive -fno-exceptions -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno- threadsafe-statics -MMD -flto -mmcu=atmega2560 -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10610 - DARDUINO_AVR_MEGA2560 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR "-I/Users/caseyburdick/Downloads/ Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/cores/arduino" "-I/Users/caseyburdick/ Downloads/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/variants/mega" "-I/Users/ caseyburdick/Downloads/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/SPI/src" "-I/ Users/caseyburdick/Downloads/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/Ethernet/src" "-I/Users/ caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC" "/var/folders/_7/ wv1b4xvd7fn2l0p68qkv6n_40000gn/T/builda796740e6f3c9d9315f06ccbaf38061e.tmp/sketch/ simplesend.ino.cpp" -o "/var/folders/_7/wv1b4xvd7fn2l0p68qkv6n_40000gn/T/ builda796740e6f3c9d9315f06ccbaf38061e.tmp/sketch/simplesend.ino.cpp.o"
In file included from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/ OSCClient.h:21:0,
from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/ArdOSC.h:55,
from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/Example/simplesend/ simplesend.ino:4:
/Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/OSCEncoder.h:27:33: error: 'OSCMessage::OSCMessage' is not a type
int16_t encode( OSCMessage::OSCMessage *mes ,uint8_t *_binData ); ^
In file included from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/ArdOSC.h:55:0, from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/Example/simplesend/
simplesend.ino:4: /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/OSCClient.h:36:5: error: 'OSCEncoder::OSCEncoder' names the constructor, not the type
OSCEncoder::OSCEncoder encoder; ^
In file included from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/ OSCServer.h:19:0,
from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/ArdOSC.h:56,
from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/Example/simplesend/ simplesend.ino:4:
/Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/OSCDecoder.h:26:30: error: 'OSCMessage::OSCMessage' is not a type
int16_t decode( OSCMessage::OSCMessage *_mes ,const uint8_t *_binData ); ^
In file included from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/ArdOSC.h:56:0, from /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/Example/simplesend/
simplesend.ino:4: /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/OSCServer.h:31:5: error: 'OSCDecoder::OSCDecoder' names the constructor, not the type
OSCDecoder::OSCDecoder _decoder;
^ /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC/OSCCommon/OSCServer.h:32:5: error: 'Pattern::Pattern' names the constructor, not the type
Pattern::Pattern _adrMatch;
^
 Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: /Users/caseyburdick/Downloads/Arduino.app/ Contents/Java/hardware/arduino/avr/libraries/SPI
 Using library Ethernet at version 1.1.2 in folder: /Users/caseyburdick/Downloads/Arduino.app/ Contents/Java/libraries/Ethernet
 Using library ArdOSC in folder: /Users/caseyburdick/Documents/Arduino/libraries/ArdOSC (legacy)
 exit status 1
 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

It looks to me like there are several problems in the ArdOSC library. Perhaps the code doesn't work with the version of the Arduino IDE you have. If you are using the latest IDE (1.6.10?) I'd look for an updated library or edit the library to fix the errors.