Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

Hello, I apologize for my bad English. I'm trying to make an aquarium controller, I found a code with everything I needed. I added all libraries, when I started to install on the board I got an error: "Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560." The error code is also below and the program code.
I would ask someone to try to help me. thank you

Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560..txt (38.3 KB)

aquarium_controller-master.zip (18 KB)

I cannot be sure from the information provided, but, I am guessing that

elite911:
I added all libraries, when I started to install on the board I got an error: "Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560." The error code is also below and the program code.

Without seeing FreeDefaultFonts.h it is difficult to be sure, but looking at the aquarium_controller.ino, you have as follows:

#include <Fonts/FreeMonoOblique9pt7b.h>
#include <FreeDefaultFonts.h>
#include <Fonts/FreeSans9pt7b.h>
#include <Fonts/FreeSerifBoldItalic9pt7b.h>
#include <Fonts/FreeSansBold12pt7b.h>
#include <Fonts/FreeMono24pt7b.h>

I suspect that all you actually need here is this:

#include <FreeDefaultFonts.h>

I suspect that the specific font headers will already be included in the FreeDefaultFonts.h file. By including them also in your .ino, the font bitmap constants are inadvertently twice which is what the compiler is complaining about.

I found the project at this link:

when i installed all the necessary libraries, i got an error. I didn't make the project, I found it on the internet. Am a noob with arduino and that is why i am asking for help.

Sorry, I mis-understood. When you said "I added all the libraries" I assumed that you had #include'd them in your sketch but now that you have clarified that you downloaded the sketch, I see that is not the case. so what I said in my previous post is unlikely to be the problem. I presume you mean is that you have downloaded and installed the libraries required to compile the sketch.

It could perhaps be a problem with the font library itself. You could perhaps log it as an issue on the authors GitHub page. Did you install the libraries via the Library Manager?

yes libraries are installed via the Library Manager. I will post it on the page and wait. Thanks