Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

Arduino 1.8.1 Windows 10

Im trying to get Marlin firmware for my Anycubic Kossel Pulley and I'm having a hard time. It gives me this error when I try and upload it to the board:

Arduino: 1.8.1 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

C:\Users\ohb92\AppData\Local\Temp\Temp1_Anycubic kossel_20170712.zip\Anycubic_kossel\Anycubic_kossel\Anycubic_kossel\Anycubic_kossel.ino:37:10: fatal error: MarlinConfig.h: No such file or directory

#include "MarlinConfig.h"

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Mega or Mega 2560.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

The printer shows white blocks on the screen and nothing else. Also the green debug light on the board is flashing green. I don't know what to do. Thanks

Sounds like you have not installed this Marlin library, or it has not installed correctly. Give a link to the library and explain what steps you followed to install it.

P.S. This error indicates that nothing will have been uploaded to the board.

I got the marlin off of the sd card that came with the printer. I think it might be outdated. Do you have a link for the marlin download? I checked their website and it was super confusing.

I don't have a link, I never heard of it before. Post a link to the site you found confusing.

You say you got the library from an SD card. What kind of file is it and what steps did you take to install it?