Error compiling for board Arduino MKR1000 arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or dir

Hi,
I’m very new to Matlab. Am using the Arduino Engineering Kit, Matlab R2020a, with a Mac running Catalina.

I’ve installed the MATLAB Support Package for Arduino.
I’m asked to setup my Arduino after.
I plug in the Arduino on light + LED are both on - I’ve completed the build for the Drawing Robot, so it’s hanging from my whiteboard fully assembled, but it’s plugged in without battery - getting power from USB.

On the Update Arduino Server screen I’ve selected:
Choose Board: MKR1000, Choose Port: dev/cu.usbmodem14401
Libraries:
I2C, SPI, Servo, Arduino/MKRMotorCarrier.

Selecting the Program button yields:
"Failed to Program the Arduino Board. Click the following link to see the error log. Contact Technical Support if you need more help.

Clicking the link ends in these two lines:
Detecting libraries used…
/Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -mcpu=cortex-m0plus -mthumb -c -g -Os -w -std=gnu++11 -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-threadsafe-statics -nostdlib --param max-inline-insns-single=500 -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions -w -x c++ -E -CC -DF_CPU=48000000L -DARDUINO=10810 -DARDUINO_SAMD_MKR1000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_SAMD -DUSE_ARDUINO_MKR_PIN_LAYOUT -D__SAMD21G18A__ -DUSB_VID=0x2341 -DUSB_PID=0x804e -DUSBCON “-DUSB_MANUFACTURER=“Arduino LLC”” "-DUSB_PRODUCT=“Arduino MKR1000"” -I/Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/tools/CMSIS/4.5.0/CMSIS/Include/ -I/Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/tools/CMSIS-Atmel/1.2.0/CMSIS/Device/ATMEL/ -I/Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/hardware/samd/1.8.6/cores/arduino -I/Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/hardware/samd/1.8.6/variants/mkr1000 /private/var/folders/tc/g76c1n1n4pnfkrh895wmy_gm0000gn/T/ArduinoServer/MW/sketch/ArduinoServer.ino.cpp -o /dev/null
fork/exec /Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory

My Arduino IDE is open. Board is selected as MKR1000, Port as the appropriate USBModem port (same as above).

Also - curiously - when I try to load & run a “Blink” sketch using the Arduino IDE:
Files > Examples > Basic > Blink

I get a similar error when I try to run the sketch:
fork/exec /Users/gallaugh/Documents/MATLAB/SupportPackages/R2020a/3P.instrset/arduinoide.instrset/idepkgs/packages/arduino/tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/7-2017q4/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory
Error compiling for board Arduino MKR1000.

Any advice is most apprecaited!
Thanks,
John

Hello,

Can you try uninstalling and reinstalling the 'Add-ons' -Matlab Support Package for Arduino Hardware and Simulink Support Package for Arduino Hardware and later, retry arduinosetup command in command window Matlab.