"error compiling for board Arduino Pro or Pro Mini" --SOLVED-see lessons learned

I started getting this message after I updated to 1.8.12.
I have uninstalled and "cleaned" system with REVO Uninstaller but I am having the same problem.
What is wrong with my system?
Thanks for any help.

(deleted)

Your post is lacking details.

Anyway, did you cleanup the Arduino15 folder?

the message is “code 1”
Concerning the Arduino 15 folder I understood that it was removed by the uninstall tool, but I did not remember to double check myself.
the code is attached below

Cisterna_rev0_B.ino (10.7 KB)

the message is “code 1”

What does that mean?

I might not be quoting the exact words, but the messages that appeared on the "black panel " were.

error 1 or code 1 and
error compiling for board Arduino Pro or Pro Mini

I might not be quoting the exact words

Why don’t you fix that?

rogerio414:
I might not be quoting the exact words, but the messages that appeared on the "black panel " were.

When an error shows on the output panel, there will also be a button "copy error messages" which will copy the errors to the clipboard. Next you can paste them here.

Further, can you compile e.g. the blink example?
What was your previous version?

But start with a full clean-up.

Made a fresh install according to "CLEAN UP BEFORE INSTALLING ANOTHER COPY OF THE IDE OR ARDUINO CREATE (1).pdf".
Manually deleted the Arduino15 folder.
Unfortunately the error is still hapening.
See attached log

here is the log

error1.txt (8.65 KB)

I tried to compile the blink example and THERE WERE NO ERRORS!
I can't understand what is happening since I tried to compile the last revision of code that was loaded to my ProMicro and I got this error.
So it seems the problem is in the code, not the IDE itself, but it was compiling before I updated the IDE to the last revision.
Any ideas?

I had two different issues.

#1: How to do a clean install do IDE.
I follwed the guide CLEAN UP BEFORE INSTALLING ANOTHER COPY OF THE IDE OR ARDUINO CREATE.pdf posted here, but I learned (THE HARD WAY) that the cleaning tools do not delete the Arduino15 folder.

So I suggest the this document should be revised to add; " DELETE THE FOLDER ARDUINO15 MANUALLY".

#2 My code uses the library RF24Network.h but I did not know that it requires also the library RF24.h.
I had not installed the latter and that was causing a fatal error

Thank you all for all the replies.

(deleted)