Error compiling for board ESP32 Waveshare E-Paper Module

Hi ,
i used with Esp32 Waveshare board and connect 2.7" E-paper display.
when i try to compile i always got an error Error compiling for board ESP32 Wrover Module. with exit code 1.
can’t figure what the problem.
here is my full code :

any idea ?

thanks…

There is much more to the error than that. "exit code 1" is just a generic error message that only tells us something went wrong. There are a near infinite number of possible causes of "exit code 1". You need to scroll the black console window at the bottom of the Arduino IDE window up and read the specific error message, which will tell you what went wrong.

Please do this:

• When you encounter an error, you'll see a button on the right side of the orange bar "Copy error messages" in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button..
  • In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
  • Click the button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum's code tags markup to your reply.
  • Press "Ctrl + V". This will paste the error between the code tags.
  • Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.

If the text exceeds the forum's 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the "Reply" button here, you will see an "Attachments and other settings" link.

thanks for quick reply...

here is the copy of error :

https://paste.ofcode.org/f6HMVBs2dBp8fUqeMyuu8

sorry for put it on paste.ofcode.org cause there is 9000 characters limit

If you uncheck the File > Preferences > Show verbose output during > compilation option, there is much less output and you are less likely to exceed the 9000 characters. The verbose compilation output is very rarely useful. I recommend leaving that option turned off. In the case where we do need the verbose output, we’ll ask for it.

I do think the verbose upload output is very useful and I recommend always leaving that turned on.

rt400’s error:

D:\Data\Code\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_GFX_Library/Fonts/Tahomabd9pt8b.h:3538:19: error: narrowing conversion of '1514' from 'int' to 'uint8_t {aka unsigned char}' inside { } [-Wnarrowing]

0x20, 0x5EA, 21 };

^

thanks.. now i see and it will fix it.. I would love for more help. I'm trying to get API data while also having an HTTP server I'm not so successful because my GET command is a little messy. I'd love to help with the code arrangement. Thanks in advance for all the help ...

@rt400,

I don't like to have to download from "obscure" locations, even if I trust my virus protection.

You could as well have posted just the relevant part of the error message, like pert did.

I expected something like this to happen, with all those changes and updates to the Adafruit_GFX library.

Maybe you just need to live without Tahomabd9pt8b.h until this gets fixed.

Jean-Marc

rt400: thanks.. now i see and it will fix it.. I would love for more help. I'm trying to get API data while also having an HTTP server I'm not so successful because my GET command is a little messy. I'd love to help with the code arrangement. Thanks in advance for all the help ...

For your additional question you should open a new topic in the networking section, as it doesn't relate to Displays or e-paper displays.