Hello to all Arduino Due experts: 2776
I successfully programmed a frequency increase code on the Arduino board last year.
Then I changed Windows. I reinstalled the Arduino app. But this time the code is not programmed on the board. Why?
error message: Error compiling for board Arduino Due (Programming Port)
Whoever helps me in this project, I will mention him in the dissertation appreciation section.
file is attached.
MRIS_V1_2.ino (6.42 KB)
Please do this:
- When you encounter an error, you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages” in the Arduino IDE (or the icon that looks like two pieces of paper at the top right corner of the black console window in the Arduino Web Editor). Click that button…
- In a forum reply here, click on the reply field.
- Click the </> button on the forum toolbar. This will add the forum’s code tags markup to your reply.
- Press “Ctrl + V”. This will paste the error between the code tags.
- Move the cursor outside of the code tags before you add any additional text to your reply.
If the text exceeds the forum’s 9000 character limit, save it to a .txt file and post it as an attachment. If you click the “Reply” button here, you will see an “Attachments and other settings” link that will allow you to make the attachment.