Error Compiling The arduino code

Hi i’m currently working on a project using AC Heater Coil. I use PID method on my arduino board. I separately built the PID program but still couldnt find a way to drive it with AC load until i found this AC Phase control program:

// AC Control V1.1
//
// This Arduino sketch is for use with the heater 
// control circuit board which includes a zero 
// crossing detect function and an opto-isolated TRIAC.
//
// AC Phase control is accomplished using the internal 
// hardware timer1 in the Arduino
//
// Timing Sequence
// * timer is set up but disabled
// * zero crossing detected on pin 2
// * timer starts counting from zero
// * comparator set to "delay to on" value
// * counter reaches comparator value
// * comparator ISR turns on TRIAC gate
// * counter set to overflow - pulse width
// * counter reaches overflow
// * overflow ISR turns off TRIAC gate
// * TRIAC stops conducting at next zero cross

// The hardware timer runs at 16MHz. Using a
// divide by 256 on the counter each count is 
// 16 microseconds.  1/2 wave of a 60Hz AC signal
// is about 520 counts (8,333 microseconds).

#include <avr/io.h>
#include <avr/interrupt.h>

#define DETECT 2  //zero cross detect
#define GATE 9    //TRIAC gate
#define PULSE 4   //trigger pulse width (counts)
int i=483;

void setup(){

// set up pins
  pinMode(DETECT, INPUT);     //zero cross detect
  digitalWrite(DETECT, HIGH); //enable pull-up resistor
  pinMode(GATE, OUTPUT);      //TRIAC gate control

// set up Timer1 
  //(see ATMEGA 328 data sheet pg 134 for more details)
  OCR1A = 100;      //initialize the comparator
  TIMSK1 = 0x03;    //enable comparator A and overflow interrupts
  TCCR1A = 0x00;    //timer control registers set for
  TCCR1B = 0x00;    //normal operation, timer disabled

// set up zero crossing interrupt
  attachInterrupt(0,zeroCrossingInterrupt, RISING);    
    //IRQ0 is pin 2. Call zeroCrossingInterrupt 
    //on rising signal

}  

//Interrupt Service Routines

void zeroCrossingInterrupt(){ //zero cross detect   
  TCCR1B=0x04; //start timer with divide by 256 input
  TCNT1 = 0;   //reset timer - count from zero
}

ISR(TIMER1_COMPA_vect){ //comparator match
  digitalWrite(GATE,HIGH);  //set TRIAC gate to high
  TCNT1 = 65536-PULSE;      //trigger pulse width
}

ISR(TIMER1_OVF_vect){ //timer1 overflow
  digitalWrite(GATE,LOW); //turn off TRIAC gate
  TCCR1B = 0x00;          //disable timer stopd unintended triggers
}

void loop(){ // sample code to exercise the circuit

i--;
OCR1A = i;     //set the compare register brightness desired.
if (i<65){i=483;}                      
delay(15);                             

}

When i compile and upload it into the board. It’s just successfully uploaded. Then i decide to combine it with my PID program i’ve built, so it looks like this:

(Open the link to see my code) THIS IS MY CODE LINK

I cant find any solution for my program. Could anyone help me please? Or does anyone know another method to combine my PID method i’ve built to drive an AC Load? Thanks

Please post your full sketch. If possible you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags (</> button on the toolbar). This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help. If the sketch is longer than the forum will allow then it’s ok to add it as an attachment.

Please always do a Tools > Auto Format on your code before posting it. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read. If you’re using the Arduino Web Editor then you will not have access to this useful tool. I recommend using the standard Arduino IDE instead.

When your code requires a library that’s not included with the Arduino IDE please always post a link(using the chain links icon on the toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger(Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries) then say so and state the full name of the library.

When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Can you help us by showing us what the 'error compiling' is ?

srnet:
Can you help us by showing us what the ‘error compiling’ is ?

Sorry, forgot to post the error detail.
Here it is:

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 7), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

libraries\TimerOne-r11\TimerOne.cpp.o (symbol from plugin): In function `TimerOne::disablePwm(char)':

(.text+0x0): multiple definition of `__vector_13'

sketch\with_PID.ino.cpp.o (symbol from plugin):(.text+0x0): first defined here

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Multiple libraries were found for "LiquidCrystal_I2C.h"
 Used: C:\Users\anonymous\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Newliquidcrystal_1.3.5
 Not used: C:\Users\anonymous\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-LiquidCrystal-I2C-library-master
 Not used: C:\Users\anonymous\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Arduino-LiquidCrystal-I2C-library-master
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

pert:
Please post your full sketch. If possible you should always post code directly in the forum thread as text using code tags (</> button on the toolbar). This will make it easy for anyone to look at it, which will increase the likelihood of you getting help. If the sketch is longer than the forum will allow then it’s ok to add it as an attachment.

Please always do a Tools > Auto Format on your code before posting it. This will make it easier for you to spot bugs and make it easier for us to read. If you’re using the Arduino Web Editor then you will not have access to this useful tool. I recommend using the standard Arduino IDE instead.

When your code requires a library that’s not included with the Arduino IDE please always post a link(using the chain links icon on the toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger(Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries) then say so and state the full name of the library.

When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button. Paste the error in a message here USING CODE TAGS (</> button on the toolbar).

Thanks sir. I need a lot of suggestion for creating forum since I’m still newbie here

@OP

You have an interrupt conflict; the library and your code use the same timer.

Try to change all timer1 related stuff in your code to timer2.

You might also be able to remove the timer1 library. Looks like it's not used.