Error compiling to arbotix board

Hey I am trying to program an arbotix board via FTDI on my windows 10 machine. Unfortunately whenver, I try to compile my program (basic LED blink program), I am getting an error during compile time.

Board hardware:arbotix:arbotix doesn't define a 'build.board' preference. Auto-set to: ARBOTIX_ARBOTIX
Board hardware:arbotix:arbotixrx doesn't define a 'build.board' preference. Auto-set to: ARBOTIX_ARBOTIXRX
exec: "-w": executable file not found in %PATH%

EDIT: Fixed the first two errors, by going into the board.txt file and entering these two lines in their respective spots
arbotix.build.board=ARBOTIX_ARBOTIX
and
arbotixrx.build.board=ARBOTIX_ARBOTIXRX

Still having issues with the last error.
This is my new error message with verbose output.

"C:\Users\BOB\Documents\Arduino\arbotix-master\ArbotiX Sketches\Tests Sketches\ArbotiXBlink\ArbotiXBlink.ino"
"" -w -x c++ -M -MG -MP -DF_CPU=16000000L -DARDUINO=10606 -DARDUINO_ARBOTIX_ARBOTIX############################################################## -DARDUINO_ARCH_ARBOTIX "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\hardware\arbotix\cores\arbotix" "-IC:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\hardware\arbotix\variants\standard" "C:\Users\BOB\AppData\Local\Temp\build3149a19a51037db7ff7230f15bebb2c8.tmp\sketch\ArbotiXBlink.ino.cpp"
exec: "-w": executable file not found in %PATH%
Error compiling.

Does anyone know whats going on? I appreciate any help. Thanks.

I would guess that boards.txt does not have a set of entries for ARBOTIX?
Or it's missing from however the IDE is doing that these days.

CrossRoads:
I would guess that boards.txt does not have a set of entries for ARBOTIX?
Or it's missing from however the IDE is doing that these days.

So i fixed the first two errors, with what you are describing (set values into the board.txt file), but still having errors with issues with the -w executable.

I don't know what the -w does.

You'd have to do some reading here
http://www.atmel.com/webdoc/AVRLibcReferenceManual/overview_1overview_gcc.html
if no one pipes in with more help.

Which IDE version are you using?

I am using the arduino ide 1.61.

Zotto:
I am using the arduino ide 1.61.

There is no Arduino IDE version 1.61. Try again.

Where did you download the Arbotix hardware files from?