Error compiling with Adafruit TFTLCD library on Arduino Mega 2560

I've been looking everywhere for a solution to this, but can't find anything... Here is the hardware I'm using:

Arduino Mega 2560 https://www.elegoo.com/product/elegoo-mega-2560-r3-board-blue-atmega2560-atmega16u2-usb-cable/

TFT LCD with Touchscreen Breakout Board https://www.adafruit.com/product/1770

I currently have it setup using the 8-bit wiring scheme.

My Libraries: Adafruit_GFX_Library (v1.5.3) Adafruit_ILI9341 (v1.5.5) Adafruit_STMPE610 (v1.1.2) Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library (v1.0.2) Adafruit_Touchscreen (v1.1.0)

When I go to upload tftpaint, it gives me these errors:

In file included from C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:17:0:

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\pin_magic.h:362:5: warning: backslash and newline separated by space

\

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:935:0: warning: "read8" redefined

#define read8(x) x = read8fn()

In file included from C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:17:0:

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\pin_magic.h:230:0: note: this is the location of the previous definition

#define read8 read8inline

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_TFTLCD::begin(uint16_t)':

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\pin_magic.h:533:12: warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type [-Woverflow]

lo = (d);                                                                  \

^

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\pin_magic.h:234:25: note: in expansion of macro 'writeRegister16inline'

#define writeRegister16 writeRegister16inline

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C:\Users\user\OneDrive\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Adafruit_TFTLCD_Library\Adafruit_TFTLCD.cpp:354:5: note: in expansion of macro 'writeRegister16'

writeRegister16(ILI9341_VCOMCONTROL1, 0x2B2B);

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Those are warnings so they might be OK. I would go to Tools-> Manage Libraries... and see if there are updates available for any of those libraries (select Type: Updatable). Click the Update button for each of those.

Well, it finishes uploading, you're right, but the program doesn't work like it's supposed to. The only thing that appears on the tftlcd is a white background. The libraries are all updated except for the Adafruit GFX library, but that's because past version 1.5.3, it doesn't work with the Adafruit TFTLLCD library.