Error Compiling

My partner and I have been working on a project consisting of a metro mini and a real-time clock (RTC DS1307). Our professor made the code and emailed my partner the code and he set up everything, it works fine on his computer. When he emailed me the code I downloaded the required libraries but for some reason it says error compiling: Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 8.1), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

DentureBox.ino:1:20: fatal error: RTClib.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated. Error compiling.

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" enabled in File > Preferences.

Most likely the RTC library is not installed correctly. The library folder should be in the libraries folder in your sketchbook. The folder's name must match the names of the .h and .CPP files in the folder. Some libraries are named xxx-master. You might need to get rid of the -master.

not sure if that’s changed anything but now its showing this
Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 8.1), Board: “Arduino/Genuino Uno”

C:\Users\connorsr6\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TinyWireM\USI_TWI_Master.cpp: In function ‘void USI_TWI_Master_Initialise()’:
C:\Users\connorsr6\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TinyWireM\USI_TWI_Master.cpp:48:3: error: ‘PORT_USI’ was not declared in this scope
PORT_USI |= (1<<PIN_USI_SDA); // Enable pullup on SDA, to set high as released state.
^
C:\Users\connorsr6\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TinyWireM\USI_TWI_Master.cpp:48:19: error: ‘PIN_USI_SDA’ was not declared in this scope
PORT_USI |= (1<<PIN_USI_SDA); // Enable pullup on SDA, to set high as released state.
^
C:\Users\connorsr6\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TinyWireM\USI_TWI_Master.cpp:49:19: error: ‘PIN_USI_SCL’ was not declared in this scope
PORT_USI |= (1<<PIN_USI_SCL); // Enable pullup on SCL, to set high as released state.
^
C:\Users\connorsr6\Documents\Arduino\libraries\TinyWireM\USI_TWI_Master.cpp:51:3: error: ‘DDR_USI’ was not declared in this scope
DDR_USI |= (1<<PIN_USI_SCL);
There are many more errors but they exceeded the 9000 word limit

It looks as if the wrong board is selected in the Tool, Boards menu. Make sure that rhe board that you have is the one selected.

I do have the right programmer and board, I've checked. Metro Mini should be the Arduino uno. Thanks for your response, I've deleted the "_Master" on all of the .ccp and .h files. now the error says this:

DentureBox.ino:4:28: fatal error: USI_TwI_Master.h: No such file or directory compilation terminated. Error compiling.

Oops, looks like that library needs the _MASTER. Put it back. What are the names of the files in that folder?

RTClib >>>> RTClib.cpp,RTClib.
TinyWire >>>> TinyWireM.cpp, TinyWireM.h, USI_TWI_Master.cpp, USI_TWI_Master.h

I put the Master back on the USI_TWI and I get this error:

DentureBox.ino:2:21: fatal error: USI_TWI.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

My set up is:

#include <TinyWireM.h>
#include <USI_TWI.h>
#include <RTClib.h>
#include <Wire.h>

RTC_DS1307 RTC;

Try replacing

#include <USI_TWI.h>

with

#include <USI_TWI_Master.h>

And why #include <TinyWireM.h> and #include <Wire.h> seems like it should be one or the other.

The wire library is correct for the Uno, TinyWire is for the Tiny series (like Tiny85).

You should not include both TinyWireM and Wire.

TinyWireM should be used on chips without a hardware SPI (including most - but not all - ATTiny chips). Wire should be used on chips with a hardware SPI (including most - but not all - ATmega chips).

I think both libraries will error if included if the chip doesn't support them.