error compiling

I have just installed arduino 1 and am having trouble compiling a program with a few extra libraries added. I have posted the error data below. Does anything jump out as a problem??

In file included from Web_basic_240v_pde.cpp:10: C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\EasyTransfer/EasyTransfer.h:32:22: error: WProgram.h: No such file or directory In file included from Web_basic_240v_pde.cpp:9: C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:203: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void WebServer::write(uint8_t)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:48: error: overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:205: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void WebServer::write(const uint8_t*, size_t)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:50: error: overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(const uint8_t*, size_t)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:209: error: cannot declare field 'WebServer::m_server' to be of abstract type 'Server' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Server.h:4: note: because the following virtual functions are pure within 'Server': C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Print.h:48: note: virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Server.h:6: note: virtual void Server::begin() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:210: error: cannot declare field 'WebServer::m_client' to be of abstract type 'Client' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:7: note: because the following virtual functions are pure within 'Client': C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:12: note: virtual size_t Client::write(uint8_t) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:13: note: virtual size_t Client::write(const uint8_t*, size_t) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:14: note: virtual int Client::available() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:15: note: virtual int Client::read() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:17: note: virtual int Client::peek() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:18: note: virtual void Client::flush() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:10: note: virtual int Client::connect(IPAddress, uint16_t) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:11: note: virtual int Client::connect(const char*, uint16_t) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:16: note: virtual int Client::read(uint8_t*, size_t) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:19: note: virtual void Client::stop() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:20: note: virtual uint8_t Client::connected() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:21: note: virtual Client::operator bool() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h: In constructor 'WebServer::WebServer(const char*, int)': C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:254: error: no matching function for call to 'Server::Server(int&)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Server.h:4: note: candidates are: Server::Server(const Server&) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Server.h:4: note: Server::Server() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:254: error: no matching function for call to 'Client::Client(int)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:7: note: candidates are: Client::Client(const Client&) C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\hardware\arduino\cores\arduino/Client.h:7: note: Client::Client() C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h: In member function 'virtual void WebServer::write(const char*)': C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:289: error: invalid conversion from 'const char*' to 'uint8_t' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:289: error: initializing argument 1 of 'virtual size_t Client::write(uint8_t)' C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h: In member function 'void WebServer::processConnection(char*, int*)': C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\webduino/WebServer.h:401: error: 'class Server' has no member named 'available'

This is one of the code differences between IDE v0022 and v1.0. Open this file:
C:\Documents and Settings\harry\My Documents\Arduino\libraries\EasyTransfer/EasyTransfer.h
and at line 32, change this
#include <WProgram.h>
to this
#include <Arduino.h>

That solves just a part of the problem... but some of them persist, i have some common errors which are not solved replacing Wprogram.h with Arduino.h

In file included from p_con__narcol.cpp:5: /Users/tygo/Documents/Arduino/libraries/NewSoftSerial/NewSoftSerial.h:71: error: conflicting return type specified for 'virtual void NewSoftSerial::write(uint8_t)' /Applications/Arduino.app/Contents/Resources/Java/hardware/arduino/cores/arduino/Print.h:48: error: overriding 'virtual size_t Print::write(uint8_t)'

Newsoftserial and many more things are not working.

It appears to me now, that most write functions have changed in v1.0. I thought it was just in the ethernet library, but it seems to be appearing in other libraries as well. It looks like NewSoftSerial.h and Print.h are affected also.

The write function that accepts a zero terminated string as a parameter apparently is no longer available. NewSoftSerial::write(MyString);

Try this instead: NewSoftSerial::write(MyString, strlen(MyString)); and Print::write(MyString, strlen(MyString));

There is a lot of work to do from now on. Software serial library has been updated with newsoftserial, so all the related libraries should be updated.

Not a smooth transition... Hope it worths the headaches

Ok, so I'm fairly new to Arduino. I'm working on a project that I need to be able to send commands back and forth over bluetooth to Arduinos. I have Arduino Nanos and Bluetooth Mate Silvers. I've been trying to follow tutorials to get them up and playing nice together, but I keep hitting walls. Now I have the same problem as jmartinezs. I'm sorry that I can't follow your solution. Do you know how to remove this error when compiling so I can try and get this running? And yea...tons of headaches. Thanks for any help.