error during the verify process

I am building the wireless weather station. I am installing the needed libraries at the top of the sketch using #include...
The library for the DHT22 sensor will not let me verify the sketch. I am using the Arduino Mega version 3.
I am downloading the library directly from the library list. Any ideas why I get the error message "ERROR
COMPILING FOR BOARD ARDUINO/GENUINO MEGA OR MEGA 2560)?

Any ideas why I get the error message "ERROR COMPILING FOR BOARD ARDUINO/GENUINO MEGA OR MEGA 2560)?

There is something wrong with your code. We would be able to help if you post the error message(s) in its entirety.and the code that generates the error(s).

Read the how to use this forum-please read stickies to see how to properly post code and error messages.

Here is the complete error message, "Not used: C:\Users\jcann9960\documents\Arduino\Libraries\NRFLite

exit status 1

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560"

I really doubt that’s the complete error message. You need to scroll the black console window up to see all the output.

When you encounter an error you’ll see a button on the right side of the orange bar “Copy error messages”. Click that button. Paste the error in a message here using code tags (</> button on the forum toolbar).