error from library PID

HEEEEELP!!

I want to use PID library in my code. When I run (not compile) my code, it doesnt appear any error. This error occours when I compile my arduino program:

Arduino: 1.8.5 (Windows 10), Placa:"Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

O sketch usa 3990 bytes (1%) de espaço de armazenamento para programas. O máximo são 253952 bytes. Variáveis globais usam 83 bytes (1%) de memória dinâmica, deixando 8109 bytes para variáveis locais. O máximo são 8192 bytes. avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_ReceiveMessage(): timeout avrdude: stk500v2_getsync(): timeout communicating with programmer

I want to use PID library in my code. When I run (not compile) my code, it doesnt appear any error. This error occours when I compile my arduino program:

Sorry, but I don't see how you can run it if you can't compile it.

I suspect that you mean that you can Verify it but not Upload it. The errors that you posted relate to attempts to upload the compiled code to the Arduino. Have you got the correct board and port selected in the IDE ? What type of board are you using ?