Error from using scheduler?

Hello so for a little reference I am trying to build a simultaneous pan/tilt loop from two motors. I got both loops working how I want but they wound not run at the same time. Did a little searching and found the scheduler. Everything installed without too much issue. But when I went to compile it gave me this error:

WARNING: library Scheduler claims to run on [sam] architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on [avr] architecture(s).
C:\Users\brads\AppData\Local\Temp\ccAy0oSO.s: Assembler messages:
C:\Users\brads\AppData\Local\Temp\ccAy0oSO.s:46: Error: constant value required
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

That was when I tried the older versions of the scheduler and when I tried the newest version:

WARNING: library Scheduler claims to run on [sam architecture(s) and may be incompatible with your current board which runs on samd] architecture(s).
C:\Users\brads\AppData\Local\Temp\cc30fxTV.s: Assembler messages:
C:\Users\brads\AppData\Local\Temp\cc30fxTV.s:46: Error: constant value required
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

same error but this time is says I am on SAMD not AVR.

Very confused here and I can't seem to find any answers to this out there.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Which Arduino do you have? The last line says that you are compiling for a Uno. Is that true?

If it is, why did you not read the comment on the Scheduler page that said "For the DUE only"?

If you ARE compiling for a Due, why does the compiler think you are compiling for a Uno?

Which Arduino board are you using ? I believe that the Scheduler library is only for the Due. If you are not using a Due, and even if you are, why not tackle the problem another way ?

Have a look at Several things at the same time

I just saw that I searched for "arduino uno r3 scheduler library" and that was what I got. Suppose I should have read more before I installed but it was late last night. So I guess then the question is: does a scheduler for uno exists? And if not is there a way around that to make multiple subroutines run at the same time?

Thank you for the quick replies.

So I guess then the question is: does a scheduler for uno exists?

No.

And if not is there a way around that to make multiple subroutines run at the same time?

Even on a Due, multiple routines do not run "at the same time". There is only one processor running code.

What the scheduler does is make sure each function gets a little time to execute, and then the next one gets some time, etc.

UKHeliBob posted a link that is as good as it gets for the Arduino.

Ok so I am better off just writing the code for both of them to run. I had thought that might be the case. Well thank you for the replies I guess its time to get writing.

Maybe Demonstration code for several things at the same time will be of help.