Error in Arduino for Mac

I have a code to upload in my Mac but It shows error even if the port is selected
here's the error

Arduino: 1.8.19 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino Uno"

Multiple libraries were found for "LiquidCrystal.h"
In file included from /Users/krishkhanna/Documents/Arduino/sketch_jan15a/sketch_jan15a.ino:13:0:
Used: /Users/krishkhanna/Documents/Arduino/libraries/LiquidCrystal
Not used: /private/var/folders/fd/zk16q72j4_b8nb6y45y614c80000gn/T/AppTranslocation/950FCA40-13B3-4C34-A325-F5B1BAF973C6/d/Arduino.app/Contents/Java/libraries/LiquidCrystal
Not used: /Users/krishkhanna/Documents/Arduino/libraries/NewLiquidCrystal-master
Multiple libraries were found for "LCD.h"
Used: /Users/krishkhanna/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Downloads
Not used: /Users/krishkhanna/Documents/Arduino/libraries/NewLiquidCrystal-master
/Users/krishkhanna/Documents/Arduino/libraries/Downloads/LCD.h:21:10: fatal error: lcd_config.h: No such file or directory
#include "lcd_config.h" // pin and power configuration file
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Uno.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

Please post it here using code tags when you do

Do you have that file on your PC ?

on my Mac so yes

Post your code

You don't have an upload error, you have a compilation error that stops the compiler. It's likely due to the wrong libraries being installed and missing the lcd_config.h file.

@krish16 , your topic has been moved to a more suitable location on the forum. Installation and Troubleshooting is not for problems with (nor for advise on) your project :wink: See About the Installation & Troubleshooting category.