error in compiling example of grove-IMU 9DOF V 2.0

hi when I interface my Grove - IMU 9DOF v2.0 sensor with LoRa WAN board after uploading the library from seeeduino website when I run example code of that I found this error. can any one help me with that?

Error message:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows Store 1.8.33.0) (Windows 10), Board: “Seeeduino LoRaWAN, Arduino, Off”

In file included from C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.h:74:0,

from C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp:44:

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp: In static member function ‘static int8_t I2Cdev::readBytes(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t*, uint16_t)’:

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp:276:62: error: ‘BUFFER_LENGTH’ was not declared in this scope

for (uint8_t k = 0; k < length; k += min(length, BUFFER_LENGTH)) {

^

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\Seeeduino\hardware\samd\1.7.2\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:103:24: note: in definition of macro ‘min’

#define min(a,b) ((a)<(b)?(a):(b))

^

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp: In static member function ‘static int8_t I2Cdev::readWords(uint8_t, uint8_t, uint8_t, uint16_t*, uint16_t)’:

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Grove_IMU_9DOF_9250\I2Cdev.cpp:416:70: error: ‘BUFFER_LENGTH’ was not declared in this scope

for (uint8_t k = 0; k < length * 2; k += min(length * 2, BUFFER_LENGTH)) {

^

C:\Users\Reday\Documents\ArduinoData\packages\Seeeduino\hardware\samd\1.7.2\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:103:24: note: in definition of macro ‘min’

#define min(a,b) ((a)<(b)?(a):(b))

^

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Seeeduino LoRaWAN.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
option enabled in File → Preferences.

I think that you would get more help if you post the code, here, instead of making potential helpers search for it. Read the how to use this forum stickies to see how to post code and error messages.