Error in uploading LCD

Hello Sir, I'm new to Arduino and I tried starting with LCD program. But I can't upload the program instead it shows an error "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x30". the pin details are given as per in the arduino.cc website. LCD's turned ON. bt the program is not uploaded.

-while connecting the USB cable to my PC, ARDUINO board and LCD is turned ON. -Arduino is connected to COM 3 -In device manager i've checked whether arduino is connected to COM 3, yes it is. - in tools => i've selected "SERIAL PORT = COM 3 ", "BOARD = ARDUINO UNO", "PROGRAMMER = USBasp". -The program I used is from da examples - liquid display- "hello world". while I tried to upload it shows an error "avrdude: stk500_getsync(): not in sync: resp=0x30"

Hi. I've answered to your original question, that was split from the other unrelated active thread and put in it's own thread at the correct location. You can now find it here (click!). I suggest you keep that thread as it is in the right place and has some posts already, and drop this one (as well as any others you might have started).

I have upload issue too, at first. then I tried another code, about step motor. upload no issue. and then I came back try LCD code, then upload successfully. I don't know why, but give it a shot.

:~