Error Message, Please help

I tried to verify code:

// this example is public domain. enjoy! // www.ladyada.net/learn/sensors/thermocouple

include "max6675.h"

int thermoDO = 4; int thermoCS = 5; int thermoCLK = 6;

MAX6675 thermocouple(thermoCLK, thermoCS, thermoDO); int vccPin = 3; int gndPin = 2;

void setup() { Serial.begin(9600); // use Arduino pins pinMode(vccPin, OUTPUT); digitalWrite(vccPin, HIGH); pinMode(gndPin, OUTPUT); digitalWrite(gndPin, LOW);

Serial.println("MAX6675 test"); // wait for MAX chip to stabilize delay(500); }

void loop() { // basic readout test, just print the current temp

Serial.print("C = "); Serial.println(thermocouple.readCelsius()); Serial.print("F = "); Serial.println(thermocouple.readFahrenheit());

delay(1000); }

then, I got error message:

Arduino: 1.8.3 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Uno"

Build options changed, rebuilding all C:\Users\Laju\Desktop\Arduino\thermocouple\thermocouple.ino:4:21: fatal error: max6675.h: No such file or directory

include "max6675.h"

^

compilation terminated.

Build options changed, rebuilding all C:\Users\Laju\Desktop\Arduino\thermocouple\thermocouple.ino:4:21: fatal error: max6675.h: No such file or directory

include "max6675.h"

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1 Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.

Then I put "max6675.h" into library, and still didn't work, please help.

Thanks a lot!

Code of max6675.h was list as following:

if ARDUINO >= 100

include "Arduino.h"

else

include "WProgram.h"

endif

class MAX6675 { public: MAX6675(int8_t SCLK, int8_t CS, int8_t MISO);

double readCelsius(void); double readFahrenheit(void); // For compatibility with older versions: double readFarenheit(void) { return readFahrenheit(); } private: int8_t sclk, miso, cs; uint8_t spiread(void); };

Did you follow the instructions for installing the library?

May be not, could you tell me how, thanks

weiguohuang: May be not, could you tell me how, thanks

It's better to consult the documentation for the library in question, since they are not all the same, and the author has experience and specific advice for installation.

Usually it boils down to unpacking a zip containing a folder, which you place in the libraries sub-folder of your sketch directory.

I checked: https://www.arduino.cc/en/Guide/Libraries
and it works!

Thanks a lot for your guide