Error message when compiling with Orion board on IDE - Help!

I have an orion board IR and i'm trying to add the robotic arm and use my remote to control it. using instructions (Robotic-Arm-Add-On-Pack-For-Starter-Robot-Kit/README.md at master · Makeblock-official/Robotic-Arm-Add-On-Pack-For-Starter-Robot-Kit · GitHub), I've tried doing the demo.ino in IDE but I'm getting a compiling issue. Could be that the Orion board isnt' listed in the board options for IDE (I'm using Arduino/Genuino Uno).
I've looked at my libraries and can't figure out what to do. Help!!

Here's my verbose compiling output:

C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\libraries\Adafruit_CircuitPlayground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp: In member function 'int Adafruit_CPlay_Mic::peak(uint16_t)':

C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\libraries\Adafruit_CircuitPlayground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp:27:37: error: 'analogPinToChannel' was not declared in this scope

channel = analogPinToChannel(4); // Pin A4 to ADC channel

^

C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\libraries\Adafruit_CircuitPlayground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp: In member function 'void Adafruit_CPlay_Mic::capture(int16_t*, uint8_t)':

C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\libraries\Adafruit_CircuitPlayground\utility\Adafruit_CPlay_Mic.cpp:84:37: error: 'analogPinToChannel' was not declared in this scope

channel = analogPinToChannel(4); // Pin A4 to ADC channel

Using library Adafruit_CircuitPlayground at version 1.6.4 in folder: C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\libraries\Adafruit_CircuitPlayground
Using library Wire at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\Wire
Using library SPI at version 1.0 in folder: C:\Users\nikki\Downloads\arduino-1.8.0-windows (1)\arduino-1.8.0\hardware\arduino\avr\libraries\SPI
exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Uno.