Error msg in ventilator code 'POSITION_PIN' was not declared in this scope

Here is the code:

Arduino Cloud (mod edit)

Here is the error message:

Arduino: 1.8.12 (Windows 10), Board: "Arduino Nano, ATmega328P"

C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\arduino codes\jeff_ebin_ventilator\jeff_ebin_ventilator\jeff_ebin_ventilator.ino: In function 'int get_position()':

jeff_ebin_ventilator:105:21: error: 'POSITION_PIN' was not declared in this scope

C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\arduino codes\jeff_ebin_ventilator\jeff_ebin_ventilator\jeff_ebin_ventilator.ino:105:21: note: suggested alternative: 'NOT_A_PIN'

exit status 1
'POSITION_PIN' was not declared in this scope

Invalid library found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\lcd_test_code1: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\lcd_test_code1
Invalid library found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_test: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_test
Invalid library found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_test_2: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\sketch_test_2
Invalid library found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\stepper_test: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\stepper_test
Invalid library found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\stepper_test2: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\stepper_test2
Invalid library found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\stepper_working_code: no headers files (.h) found in C:\Users\DELL\Documents\Arduino\libraries\stepper_working_code

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
option enabled in File -> Preferences.

There's a problem with the code you didn't post.

@arkodas

I edited your link for you.

Could you also take a few moments to Learn How To Use The Forum.
It will help you get the best out of the forum in the future.
Other general help and troubleshooting advice can be found here.

Clearly "POSITION_PIN" was not declared in any manner so the program does not know what to do with it.
I presume that is something you added as I didn't see it in the original code on GITHUB ?

I am not so familiar with arduino forum and coding things. Can u please send me the link of the edited code? Thanks in advanced!!!

As you can see by a google search

There are multiple variations on this project on GITHUB.

I suggest you start with one of those and use the correct libraries as instructed in those repositories.