Error: No such file on directory, but file is uploaded and I can edit normally ?

Hi, greetings to all the members of the Forum.
Attached screenshot of error that indicates that can’t find a file that I’ve previously uploaded and can edit normally. :confused:

Hi, that's a strange error.

Would you mind upload a sketch.zip with your sketch so we can try it on our machines?

Yes, it’s very strange.

I attach the sketch I used for testing the operation of the new online Arduino IDE.

Secuenciador.zip (132 KB)

The problem is that the compiler can not find the .h files. Inserting its contents into a file .ino compiles without any problem.

It should be corrected: - Problems to copy and paste text. - Problems to remove uploaded files. - And ... failure to recognize .h file

Writing | ################################################## | 100% 4.36s

avrdude: 26828 bytes of flash written

avrdude: verifying flash memory against C:/Users/Agustin/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent270925422/Secuenciador.ino.hex:

avrdude: load data flash data from input file C:/Users/Agustin/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent270925422/Secuenciador.ino.hex:

avrdude: input file C:/Users/Agustin/AppData/Local/Temp/arduino-create-agent270925422/Secuenciador.ino.hex contains 26828 bytes

avrdude: reading on-chip flash data:

Reading | ################################################## | 100% 3.45s

avrdude: verifying ...

avrdude: 26828 bytes of flash verified

avrdude: safemode: lfuse reads as 0

avrdude: safemode: hfuse reads as 0

avrdude: safemode: efuse reads as 0

avrdude: safemode: Fuses OK (H:00, E:00, L:00)

avrdude done. Thank you.

Thank you much for reporting this cause it made us realize that there is another bug on the import! It turns out we are importing just one .ino per .zip, auch!

For the compilation error: I am not able to reproduce, could you attach all the libraries you are using?

Could you please elaborate on:

Problems to copy and paste text.

and

Problems to remove uploaded files.

Thanks!

Thank you much for reporting this cause it made us realize that there is another bug on the import! It turns out we are importing just one .ino per .zip, auch!

:slight_smile:

1.- I attach all the libraries.

2.- Problems to remove uploaded files: I can not delete files type .h (PNG attached file with screenshots)

3.- And problem Copy & Paste text. Select text (red color) but the Ctrl+C (copy keys) and Ctrl+V(paste keys) do not work in text editor. I use Firefox (the last version).

Many thanks for listening.

SecuenciadorLibraries.zip (569 KB)

@AguHDz, thanks again for your feedback.

We just pushed a new micro release: - import multiple .ino files within a single sketch now works - delete tab issue fixed - the selection on Dark theme is back to its original color (was not supposed to be bright red)

I was able to verify and upload your sketch on my machine, please let us know if it happens otherwise for you.

We cannot reproduce the copy and paste issue, please try again or provide more feedback if possible. Thanks again!

Ok, delete Tab working perfecty now. See attach #1. :slight_smile:

The select text in Editor on Dark theme isn’t red. See attach #2.

An essential function of any text editor is the ability to copy part of the written texts and to paste elsewhere. To do this:

1. I select the text to copy.
  2. I press the Ctrl+C keys or I select Copy from the menu options.
  3. I place the cursor in the where I want paste the copied text.
  4. I press the Ctrl+V or I select Paste keys in the options menu.
    To Online Editor Arduino that does not work, I can not paste text, I’m using the Firefox browser with Windows 7.
    To be exact, Ctrl+C does not work, because if you select text in an external editor, I can paste on the Arduino Online Editor pressing Ctrl+V, but I can not do the reverse. :confused:

DeleteTabWorkingOK.jpg

SelectTextDarkTheme.jpg

We can’t reproduce your Ctrl+C issue, could you please check if you have the issue also in other browsers? What is your system language?

I'm using the Firefox browser with Windows 7. My system language is Spain (Traditional), es, es-es.

If I copy a text on the same page but outside the editor, I can paste it into the editor with no problem. But I can not copy text inside the editor to paste them elsewhere.

So sorry but we cannot reproduce this, we can copy and paste code no problem…
Any errors in console?

I upgraded my system to Windows 10 and restart Firefox with default options. I can now copy and paste text! :)

Thanks for your attention. I will continue testing this great step forward for Arduino.

YAY! Glad to hear this!