error on verify help

Hi guys I'm new to programing and aurdino and I'm trying to build a rerap 3d printer i keep trying to compile and keep getting this error message can someone help me ?

Arduino: 1.6.9 (Mac OS X), Board: "Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from sketch/ultralcd.cpp:28:0: sketch/dogm_lcd_implementation.h:91:26: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive [enabled by default]

ifdef LCD_SCREEN_ROT_180;

^ sketch/dogm_lcd_implementation.h:95:26: warning: extra tokens at end of #ifdef directive [enabled by default]

ifdef LCD_SCREEN_ROT_270;

^ In file included from sketch/Marlin.h:16:0, from sketch/temperature.h:24, from sketch/ultralcd.cpp:1: DOGMbitmaps.h:4: error: variable 'start_bmp' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))' unsigned char start_bmp[574] PROGMEM = { //AVR-GCC, WinAVR ^ DOGMbitmaps.h:74: error: variable 'status_screen0_bmp' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))' unsigned char status_screen0_bmp[] PROGMEM = { //AVR-GCC, WinAVR ^ DOGMbitmaps.h:99: error: variable 'status_screen1_bmp' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))' unsigned char status_screen1_bmp[] PROGMEM = { //AVR-GCC, WinAVR ^ exit status 1 variable 'start_bmp' must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of 'attribute((progmem))'

This report would have more information with "Show verbose output during compilation" option enabled in File -> Preferences.

You are declaring arrays in PROGMEM (in DOGMbitmaps.h), but you are not declaring them as const - this was considered valid on old versions of the compiler (it was implied) but in recent versions, this is no longer valid. You must explicitly use the const keyword in those declarations.

(eg change unsigned char status_screen1_bmp[] PROGMEM to const unsigned char status_screen1_bmp[] PROGMEM )

There may be other issues - can you find a newer version of the code? (I assume you didn't write it yourself) - the fact that it needs the const keywords added indicates it was written for an old IDE (1.0.x).